New SiteInsight Dashboard
Discover the newly updated SiteInsights Dashboard. The new SiteInsights Dashboard will provide Overview and Completion Details pages, granting you a quick overview of project advancement or the opportunity to delve into specific category developments using synchronized BIM models.
The Overview page provides a clearer snapshot of project progress. Benefit from refined representations of overall advancement—presented as percentages or quantities within subcategories. This improvement ensures a comprehensive understanding of project development.
- Completed Quantities: You can view the accumulated progress for the specified date, level, and category from the Dashboard Settings (④) on the right.
- Completed Quantities per Subcategories: You can view each category's accumulated progress for the specified date, level, and category.
- Completion Progress: You can view the selected category's completion progress for the specified date and level.
- Dashboard Settings: You can specify the date, level, and category for the completed quantity and progress from here.
Completion Details Page
The Completion Details page provides a comprehensive view of category progress based on status and phase. Moreover, the new Reality Check feature assists you in gaining a deeper understanding of specific category advancements by utilizing color-coded BIM models synchronized with the Capture Viewer.
- Reality Check: Color-coded BIM synchronized with Capture Viewer can be displayed by turning the 'Reality Check' toggle on.
- List of Color-coded BIM Objects by Status: The progress of each category based on 'Status' or 'Phase' can be viewed.
- Filters: When the BIM is color-coded according to status, you can filter the display based on three different statuses: Completed, On-going, and Not Started.