CupixWorks 4.2.0 Build 34
- Changed the Measurement UI in Plan Viewer to make it more visible.
- Added an Advanced Re-position Annotation option available while editing an Annotation. Right click in the Capture Viewer to select the option and use stereo-matching to pick a new point for the Annotation in the pano.
- Improved the UI/UX when using a mobile device:
- Select location -> Level/Room/Capture table.
- Share -> Share with Others dialog.
- Annotation re-positioning.
- Added ability to open in a new tab when you hold ctrl/command + left click on a top navigation link. Example of navigation links this applies to:
CupixWorks 4.2.0 Build 32
SiteView Capture Viewer
- Added right click in Capture Viewer to filter reality captures (point cloud, 3D mesh).
- Added minimizing Pano Bubbles control now hides pano bubbles while keeping filtering option enabled.
- Added Level displayed in Capture Calendar/List navigation.
- Changed magnification from Reset View to Reset Zoom in Walk-through/Fly mode.
- Changed Info icon to show information when the mouse hovers over it.
- Added ‘Open the Plan Viewer’ button when all Plan Viewers are closed or hidden.
SiteView Location Selector
- Optimized Location Selector to load Rooms after initializing. This allows users to select captures to view before loading all the Rooms.
- Added current location displayed in the table.
- Added Reality Capture icon.
- Added current mouse position highlighted in the row and column of the table.
SiteView in Mobile Devices
- Improved SiteView Layout in Mobile devices: viewer and options change according to the mobile environment.
- Improved pick and drag for the sides and corners of viewers.
- Added support for both vertical and landscape views.
- Added hyperlink option to Annotation Comments.
- Improved loading speed when entering SiteView.
- Changed Walkthrough search range minimum value to 3m (9.8ft).
- Improved loading speed for recently uploaded BIM files.
- Improved loading speed by ~50% for larger BIM files.
Single Sign On
- Added single sign on using a Microsoft Azure account.
- Changed access to Capture Editor to Support Engineer accounts only.
- Added Reality Capture icon next to the Level drop-down list. All reality captures load when the Level is changed.
Reference Plan Wizard
- Added error message when attempting to edit a Reference Plan, but Lock Transformation is enabled.
- Added label for 'Demo' copy of project in License Usage Detail page.
BIM 360 Integration
- Added invalid file message when a BIM model (RVT, NWD, NWC, etc.) or PDF in a BIM 360 Docs folder is deleted or inaccessible.
Capture App 1.6.0
- Added support for Insta360 One RS 360° camera.
- Added ability to record up to 1 hour of video for supported Insta360 cameras.
- Added improved messaging for:
- Connection loss between camera and iOS mobile device.
- Video recording stopped error.
- No SD card found in camera.
- Battery % display.
- Amount of capture recording available based on camera storage.
- Added ability to continue and save a video capture when connection to camera is lost.
- Added Japanese localization.
Cupix Connect 3.0.0-beta.1
Uploading or downloading progress is now displayed in improved UI.
File transfer from camera to computer via USB cable has been improved.
Downloading is disabled for teams of which license is suspended.
Fixed a bug where the app displayed its status as Not Responding.
Regional Release Time and Date:
Los Angeles - 7PM Sunday, April 10, 2022 (PDT)
New York - 10PM Sunday, April 10, 2022 (EDT)
London - 3AM Monday, April 11, 2022 (GMT +1)
Frankfurt - 4AM Monday, April 11, 2022 (GMT +2)
Seoul - 9-11AM Monday, April 11, 2022 (GMT +9)
Sydney - 12PM Monday, April 11, 2022 (GMT +10)
What's new in this latest release:
Simplified login page for users.
Level & Room Selector:
- Now you can navigate to levels and rooms from the Level & Room Selector. When you expand the Rooms icon you can view all available rooms and which location has 360 photos from certain dates. To quickly find and navigate to a specific room, just search the name of the room in the search bar.
- Zoom into high resolution reference plans with increasing levels of detail.
- New measurement options available: Measure Area, and Measure Path.
- Show position on plan viewer when moving around in 3D Mode.
- Location of Annotation toolbar moved to the left side of SiteView.
- Organize annotations by Groups and Capture Dates.
- Search text from annotations title, body, or assignee. Filter search results by annotation Status (Open or Resolved) or by associated capture date.
- Team can collaborate with comments on each annotation.
- Attach files or markup photos to any annotation.
- Annotations can be created in a Capture Viewer on 360° photos, Meshes, or Point Clouds.
- Exact 3D position of annotation can be edited if precision is required.
- Email notifications will be sent when a new annotation is created, the status changes, or with new comments.
- Hide visibility of annotations in capture viewer by search filters or by hiding an annotation group.
Project Center is only available for Project Admin, Admin, Super Admin group users.
- Simplified reference plan upload interface.
- Now supports JPEG, PNG, or TIFF file formats for reference plans.
Customize annotation templates and groups:
- Customize annotation templates for any workflow.
- Annotation Group(s) can be exported or imported. Any associated form templates will auto generate (Template name and all fields will be verified during this process. If no matches found, then a new annotation Template will be created for this Team.)
A new page to view and manage your license in Account Settings. View license type & purchased add-ons. View and manage used project space vs. available remaining space.
Deactivate / Activate Projects:
- To free up available space in your license, Admins can Deactivate old projects.
- Deactivated projects are still available as view-only.
- Reactivate a project if you want to add a new capture or edit a project.
- Team or Workspaces can be suspended due to missed payment or breach of contract terms.
- Team or Workspaces will be automatically suspended 30 days after License Expiration Date if no actions are taken.
Paused images from video capture will be enhanced:
- Images from dark environments will automatically be brightened.
- Automatic Noise reduction.
CupixWorks 4.1.0 Build 28
🔥 🔧 Hotfix for SiteView - Plan Viewer
You can now zoom further into orthomosaic images than previously possible. Inspect even finer details in the image.
Capture App 1.5.5
🌱 What's new?
- Improved video shooting mode for Insta360 ONE camera models.
Capture App 1.5.4
- Fixed minor error message handling - deleted unnecessary message showing up as an error.