Get instant access to SiteView from ACC, BIM360, and Procore using the Teleporter Google Chrome extension
You can now open SiteView from Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM360, and Procore in one click with no pre-configuration! Add the Google Chrome extension and click on its floating icon to teleport to a specific area on a particular date in SiteView.
Finally, you can bring in reality capture data from Leica, Matterport, and NavVis in the CupixWorks platform
Upload files from Matterpak by Matterport to the CupixWorks unified platform to view and collaborate. Break data silos with files including colorized point cloud, reflected ceiling plan image, high-resolution floor plan image, and 3D mesh file.
Track progress using the Leica, Matterport*, and NavVis E57 file containing high-density point cloud data. With the file, you can upload pano images and point cloud data.
*Note: Matterport E57 file only supports pano image import. Point cloud support is coming soon.
Introducing Highlighted Drawing from SiteInsights! Making highlighted drawings with progress markup is now one button away
Automatically generate a Highlighted Drawing using data from SiteInsights. The downloaded illustrative map report is a quick and easy tool for job site personnel to verify progress status.
Azure AD* SSO is finally here
Securely log into your CupixWorks account with the newly available single sign-on (SSO) from Azure Active Directory. Contact your CSM to activate the SSO feature.
*Requires Subscription Plan.
Streamlined new design of SiteView
Simplified navigation for high-fidelity (HiFi) panos in Plan Viewer
No need to zoom in to find HiFi panos* anymore! High-fidelity panos are now always displayed in the Plan Viewer with a star icon.
* While recording a site using video mode, stop for 3 seconds, then start walking again. The Gamma Engine uses the 3-second stop to produce a high-fidelity pano.
View more detail in reference images*
Zoom in to see details as if you were on site. Use the Plan Viewer for accurate measurements of orthomosaic and reference plans.
* Requires RealityFusion Pack.
Single-shot panos are now editable in SiteView
Use the Spin or Reposition feature to confirm the pano location with the reference plan on your own.
New action for undocking Viewers
Drag any of four Viewers to the margins to undock onto a new window. Click on the dock icon on the top right corner of the Viewer to easily dock back.
Take better control of each Viewer
Now individually sync and unsync any of the four Viewers.
Identify which Viewer is active with highlighted border display.
User-friendly toolbar with organized icons
Find features you need faster with an organized map view icon toolbar.
Make sure everyone is on the same page with the same unit
Configure the Length Unit and Area Unit across the whole project for everyone.
Capture App 1.7.1
- Added: file names in Capture Area details.
- Added: AR path slider. To save your rotated path, tap on the Save AR Path button.
- Added: localized date format:
- In Japanese, date of capture name is displayed as Capture [aaaa年b月c日].
Capture App 1.7.0
CupixWorks 4.2.0 Build 34
- Changed the Measurement UI in Plan Viewer to make it more visible.
- Added an Advanced Re-position Annotation option available while editing an Annotation. Right click in the Capture Viewer to select the option and use stereo-matching to pick a new point for the Annotation in the pano.
- Improved the UI/UX when using a mobile device:
- Select location -> Level/Room/Capture table.
- Share -> Share with Others dialog.
- Annotation re-positioning.
- Added ability to open in a new tab when you hold ctrl/command + left click on a top navigation link. Example of navigation links this applies to: