Our newly introduced feature allows you to save and share Measured Dimensions effortlessly with other members invited to the SiteView. When a dimension is measured, it will get sorted based on its Capture Date, mirroring the organization of Annotation. When you click on a measurement from the list, you will be promptly directed to the Measured Location. This not only facilitates a closer examination of the dimension but also enhances your comprehension of the surrounding environment. For added convenience in sharing, you can make use of the Deeplink located in the Share menu at the lower left corner of the Site View, ensuring seamless collaboration with colleagues whenever the need arises.
Measurement List's Interface
- Measurement Tools: Length, Radius, Angle, Plane, Path, Area, Volume can be measured.
- Type Filter: Only filtered type(s) of dimensions will be displayed in the Measurement List, Capture & Plan Viewer.
- Capture Date Filter: This filter can display dimensions corresponding to the Capture Date selected in the Main Capture Viewer only or show all dimensions from all Capture Dates.
- Group Menu: All dimensions in the Group can be copied to a clipboard or the entire Measurement Group can be deleted.
- Measurement Menu: An individual dimension can be copied to a clipboard or deleted from the Group. Measurement's name can also be edited as well.